Editorial: Smoke Detectors are a Simple Solution to Saving Lives

164 Berkshire Trail West

The Editorial Board of the Daily Hampshire Gazette began their article with the following thought:

“The phrase “smoke alarms save lives” has been repeated so often that it’s easy to file in the “tell-us-something-we-don’t-know” category and move on.”

Fortunately for Phil and Jess Judd, they chose to not move on.  Their decision to install a combination smoke / carbon monoxide detector in their home likely saved their lives last week.  The detector located outside their bedroom alerted the family to a fire burning below the bedroom of their children.

Take a few minutes to read the article.  It might just save your life.

Share this post

Share on facebook
Share on google
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on pinterest
Share on print
Share on email